Request higher level forum access

Moderators: 3893, team-ng-command

MMMissy
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 May 2019, 13:34
antispamfield: No
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by MMMissy » 06 May 2019, 14:10

Mari Hallikainen from Helsinki/Turku reporting for support duty for 501st Legion.

User avatar
56516
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Aug 2018, 20:14
antispamfield: No

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 56516 » 09 May 2019, 20:02

Sergio Jaensson
TK 56516
501st Legion
https://www.nordicgarrison.net/forum/me ... le&u=20229
(stormie)

User avatar
5573
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 1837
Joined: 01 Mar 2006, 20:34
antispamfield: No

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 5573 » 10 May 2019, 09:10

Can someone in Finland sponsor this application?
MMMissy wrote:
06 May 2019, 14:10
Mari Hallikainen from Helsinki/Turku reporting for support duty for 501st Legion.
PM sent
sergio.jaensson wrote:
09 May 2019, 20:02
Sergio Jaensson
TK 56516
501st Legion
https://www.nordicgarrison.net/forum/me ... le&u=20229
"Shut him up or shut him down!"
Image

Troop count: Very many!

Lilith Ren
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 May 2019, 22:24
antispamfield: No
Location: Gothenburg

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by Lilith Ren » 12 May 2019, 22:30

Requesting supporter access! Liv Oschlag, Gothenburg, Sweden.

User avatar
28316
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 38
Joined: 03 Jul 2018, 22:39
antispamfield: No
Location: Göteborg

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 28316 » 12 May 2019, 22:31

Lilith Ren wrote:
12 May 2019, 22:30
Requesting supporter access! :) Liv Oschlag, Gothenburg, Sweden.
I sponsor her, as her fiancé in crime ;)
(kylo)
Troops: 5

User avatar
5573
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 1837
Joined: 01 Mar 2006, 20:34
antispamfield: No

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 5573 » 13 May 2019, 11:38

Done :)

Lilith Ren wrote:
12 May 2019, 22:30
Requesting supporter access! Liv Oschlag, Gothenburg, Sweden.
"Shut him up or shut him down!"
Image

Troop count: Very many!

User avatar
88811
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 91
Joined: 07 Nov 2017, 18:48
antispamfield: No
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 88811 » 13 May 2019, 17:57

5573 wrote:
10 May 2019, 09:10
Can someone in Finland sponsor this application?
MMMissy wrote:
06 May 2019, 14:10
Mari Hallikainen from Helsinki/Turku reporting for support duty for 501st Legion.
I do!

User avatar
5573
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 1837
Joined: 01 Mar 2006, 20:34
antispamfield: No

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 5573 » 14 May 2019, 08:38

Done.

MMMissy wrote:
06 May 2019, 14:10
Mari Hallikainen from Helsinki/Turku reporting for support duty for 501st Legion.
"Shut him up or shut him down!"
Image

Troop count: Very many!

maijeliisa
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 May 2019, 14:32
antispamfield: No

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by maijeliisa » 16 May 2019, 23:59

Maiju Tuovila from Järvenpää (Finland) reporting for support duty for 501st Legion.

User avatar
7858
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
Posts: 291
Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 15:42
antispamfield: No
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Re: Request higher level forum access

Post by 7858 » 17 May 2019, 00:17

maijeliisa wrote:
16 May 2019, 23:59
Maiju Tuovila from Järvenpää (Finland) reporting for support duty for 501st Legion.
I'll sponsor her.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests