Saber

For all costumes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith

Moderators: 3893, team-ng-command

Count Dooku
Supporter
Supporter
antispamfield: No

Saber

Post by Count Dooku » 01 Dec 2015, 23:55

(dooku) I need all the help I can get I need the Count´s saber I have looked on ebay long now there are some sabers there but I dont have 7 or 800 $to spend on a saber.
and since I dont have acces to buy and Sell I would like to ask all of you to give me a hint if there are 1 for sale in there or if you see 1 some where ells I allmost had a deal on a Korbanth Dooku but he disided to sell lokal :(

Nordic Base trooper
Nordic Base trooper

Re: Saber

Post by 6894 » 02 Dec 2015, 08:05

Speeder wrote:(dooku) I need all the help I can get I need the Count´s saber I have looked on ebay long now there are some sabers there but I dont have 7 or 800 $to spend on a saber.
and since I dont have acces to buy and Sell I would like to ask all of you to give me a hint if there are 1 for sale in there or if you see 1 some where ells I allmost had a deal on a Korbanth Dooku but he disided to sell lokal :(
So you are the one everybody wants me to help find a dooku saber.

As the korbanth duke is made of casted metal its heavy without any lights etc.
my best bet it to go for a saberforge bane. They have a dooku coming out but i dont know the realese time.
the man they call fuzzy bear.
ANH Vader 100%
WIP ESB Vader 85%
WIP ROTJ Vader 40%

TI-2096
Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by TI-2096 » 02 Dec 2015, 13:34

I do have a force fx dooku, but I must admit that I would like to get somewhere around what It goes for on the bay. Send me a pm with what you had In mind and then we can see If we can come to an agreement.

SteinA
TI/ID/IC-2096
Stein André

Cufflinks'r'me

Count Dooku
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Count Dooku » 02 Dec 2015, 19:02

6894 wrote:
Speeder wrote:(dooku) I need all the help I can get I need the Count´s saber I have looked on ebay long now there are some sabers there but I dont have 7 or 800 $to spend on a saber.
So you are the one everybody wants me to help find a dooku saber.

As the korbanth duke is made of casted metal its heavy without any lights etc.
my best bet it to go for a saberforge bane. They have a dooku coming out but i dont know the realese time.

I dont minde that its heavy ;-) I allmost had a Korbanth for 500 $ wit light and sound :D but he dident want all the troubel with sending to Denmark :(
and Saber Forge well they prospoend the Count to next year and I realy cant wait that long :? and I dont have the skill or cash to remake the Bane saber to look like Dooku´s saber :(

Count Dooku
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Count Dooku » 03 Dec 2015, 16:57

TI-2096 wrote:I do have a force fx dooku, but I must admit that I would like to get somewhere around what It goes for on the bay. Send me a pm with what you had In mind and then we can see If we can come to an agreement.

SteinA
I sendt u a pm (dooku) (dooku)

Count Dooku
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Count Dooku » 09 Dec 2015, 06:47

I have bought a Hasbro FX Dooku and recived it yesterday thx for the help