Warning! Diversity Props

Moderator: team-ng-command

Country Rep: Sweden
antispamfield: No

Warning! Diversity Props

Post by 94691 »

A lot of warnings is now being put on different forums and groups.
They all refer to Diversity Props in the Netherlands and a guy named Wayne Laageward. Also a 501st member who seems to be running a big time scam.

So if you have anything ordered from him: Make a Paypal claim directly!

"Star Wars Kit Finders · 14 juni
In case there is still any confusion, Diversity props is on our ban list, and they have really made a big mess for their customers. We do not support them, we gave Wayne an opportunity to make things right a few months ago and he failed to follow through.
Now it seems as if it's a post five times a day in the community.
Here is the bottom line, if you bought from them SEEK A PAYPAL CLAIM IMMEDIATELY."

Another warning translated from the German Garrison Forum is:
"Unfortunately, we are forced to point out that there is currently a massive problem with the dealer "Diversity Probs" (Wayne Laageward) in the handling of orders already placed. Goods will be shipped far beyond the announced delivery date and arrive incomplete, incorrect or damaged at the buyer. In addition, the first suppliers have already ended business relations with him because of these problems.
Everyone is free to continue to order goods at "Diversity Probs" but we would like to warn at this point to avoid annoyance and disappointment.
Enclosed a statement of the supplier Jim Tripon "Jimmiroquai"
Hi All.
It is with deep regret that i am announcing my break with Diversity Props/Wayne Laageward.

He had a good first few runs as an authorized reseller/EU distributor of my kits. But due to a build up of events that i prefer to keep between me and Wayne, I've decided that i can no longer continue with our partnership.

Customer service is one of the most important things to me and, while it saddens me, the only way i can think of to help Wayne's customers, is to help them directly.

Now, if you have pending orders of my kits from Diversity Props or Wayne, i have this disclaimer:
1) I do NOT know what you ordered, how much you've paid, and how much was asked for. Wayne orders from me but does not indicate for whom which kit is for.

2) I have NOT been forwarded whatever money you've paid for your pending kits. I have not been paid since January when these pending orders were ready to ship, not even a down payment.

3) I am NOT the provider of Diversity Prop's run of Mudtroopers, Inferno Kits, or ABS vacuformed FOTKs. Those products are made by Diversity.

I DO however want to get your kits to you.

These are what i have on hand of Diversity Props' orders:
ST armor & helmet x1
DT helmet x1
R1TK ab section x1
R1TL vocoder x1
Praetorian regular armor x2
Samurai helmet x1
Knight helmet x1
Mando helmet x1
Praetorian soft parts x1

If you think any of these are yours, do send me a PM and we can discuss what we can to finally get your kit to you.

Thanks,
Jim"

antispamfield: No

Re: Warning! Diversity Props

Post by 94691 »

This is from Denis at ArmoryShop
ArmoryShop Props 10 maj ·
Hi guys!
Total quantity of questions became critical and we have to make a Public Announcement.

ArmoryShop does not collaborating with other compaties/persons.

We are private company and we don't work/share/distribute/etc. with other makers/companies/studios.

In case somebody says they work with us - be sure it's a lie and please let us know immediately!

We sell our products only at www.armoryshop.etsy.com or person-person directly.
We contact you regarding orders only through Etsy messenger / Personal FB Messenger / FB Page Messages.
All the rest is FRAUD!
Please let us know immediately if you faced someone who say that work with us or sell our products!

Final drop was a day ago, when we have been told that we somehow collaborated with Diversity Props/Wayne Laageward for PatrolTrooper/DeathTrooper. We DON'T!!!

We had couple projects in past, but his large discrepancy of understanding in nature of this business and products, were incompatible with our principles and we had to stop our communications. Wayne still has few our old 3D-models and sell them as his own without credits to us. We don't communicate since Dec'2017.
We don't know his product line and we don't make any common products. Our products are incompartible with his.

The same is equal for Moscow based maker called RusoTech, more over - we didn't ever worked tohether.

So please be noted and be warned!
Have a great weekend amd PM us if anything!

BR
Denis
ArmoryShop