Event rules.

Moderator: team-ng-command

Imperial spy
Imperial spy
antispamfield: No

Re: Event rules.

Post by 15136 »

I don't know if we have recently changed it or not... But trusted supporters are able to be EC over events.
I have done it myself and I know at least a couple others that have also done it.

It is up to members to stop/help the supporter if they get the feeling that person isn't fitted to handle the EC job to the certain event.
I.. eum... eehh.... Star Wars!

501st Legion Trooper
501st Legion Trooper

Post by 7995 »

The EC can choose a supporter to be Deputy EC, but if the Supporter screws up, it all falls on the EC.
SKÅNE TROOPERS

Imperial spy
Imperial spy

Post by 54321 »

Regardless how many supporters did it, EC's for NG events are NG members. Whenever there's an NG event, there's at least one NG member attending and that's your EC.

Whenever an exception happened, there are two ways to consider it:
1. We acknowledge the breach and that it was the last time it happened.

Or 2. Because at that occasion it happened without issue, we broaden the garrison event coordination to non-members and no one takes responsibility.

If you want to coordinate a costumed event, Henrik, fulfill the requirements and become a member.

If Norwegian members won't be EC for an upcoming event in their region then pick up the phone and convince them if they're available that day, it's not forbidden to talk to each other. Questioning the rules is a waste of time.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 6213 »

Based on my long experience in NG i very rarely appear for any type of small or big events unless they contribute. I never asked for a specific amount of money.

I start with explaining we are passionate group og people with an philanthropic mindset and we do so by dressing up to make other people smile and for our charity work.
I also explain the price of our costumes and how valuable they are to us and that we do this on our free time.

Then i continue saying: I cant name you a price, but know the time you propose will make me consider attending your request. And note the money don't go to me it goes to a charitable cause either we support or you wish to donate to.

Sometime people ask how much is normal to give? Where i reply that all depends on how generous you want to be but somewhere between 1000 and upwards depending on size of the event, the distance the time it takes. Just remember I do it for free. But what triggers me is the charitable work.

Often i have had people send money directly and they sent me copy of the recite or VIPS. Now as we in Norway got our own account number i encourage all goes there.
John Catho Kristiansen | Bodø |
Private facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/JohnCKB
http://www.facebook.com/bekkhans

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 30502 »

thanks for the feedback at my almost 4 years old post ;-) things have changed alot since this post.
Troops: 92

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 19784 »

This thread has served its purpose. Locked.