For all costumes from A New Hope, EMpire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

Moderator: team-ng-command

VintageGmr
Supporter
Supporter
antispamfield: No

TPE Emperial guard helmet.

Post by VintageGmr »

Anyone here have any experience with the TPE Helmet's ? I am Considering this helmet.

The Plastic Empire.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Plas ... 9653244041

Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Re: TPE Emperial guard helmet.

Post by 8716 »

I have a TPE Tie helmet, and I always speak warmly of it. Good guy to deal with as well.

I'm no Guard expert, so more knowledgeable troopers will have to weigh in on how it looks. But the fact that it is vac-formed plastic instead of the usual fiberglass or resin is interesting. Would as it says on the page be both roomier and lighter, which I imagine is huge plus.

VintageGmr
Supporter
Supporter

Re: TPE Emperial guard helmet.

Post by VintageGmr »

8716 wrote:I have a TPE Tie helmet, and I always speak warmly of it. Good guy to deal with as well.

I'm no Guard expert, so more knowledgeable troopers will have to weigh in on how it looks. But the fact that it is vac-formed plastic instead of the usual fiberglass or resin is interesting. Would as it says on the page be both roomier and lighter, which I imagine is huge plus.
Good to hear. I imagine it to be quite nice if it is a bit roomier than the Don Post i had back in the day. The issue of ventilation in the helmet is important as the imperial guard helmet gets quite tight to the shoulders, and little to no air circulation in there. So the roomier the better.

i think maby going for this one. It is quite expensive, but i hear only good things about the TPE helmets and merchendise.