For all costumes from A New Hope, EMpire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

Moderator: team-ng-command

parranoja
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen
antispamfield: No

looking for TK in gothenburg, sweden

Post by parranoja »

Hey guys! I am a huge starwars fan and just got married. I got a stormtrooper suit from my Wife as a wedding gift! I know, she's amazing! :)
The downpart is that she bought it from jedi-robe.

I thought of you guys the minute i got it and have done my research. I found out that that's the suits to stay clear from. I don't have the heart to tell her this and are looking for a TK in the gothenburg area for information about 501st, armors and pointers on how to improve my suit. Please email me on mathias84@gmail.com
Thanks!

Imperial spy
Imperial spy

Re: looking for TK in gothenburg, sweden

Post by 54321 »

parranoja
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by parranoja »

Nicky! Thanks. I've already seen that post. I was more hoping to meet a friendly soul who would take me under his wings and teach me all about the dark side :) and if there's somewhere troopers in gothenburg hang out. (Hopefully a pub) I'm new to this and can't tell a "buttjoint" from a "aligned bottom end" . Would just like to meet someone and get some bearings.

But i'll try to PM the danish guy and see if he has any tutorials.
Cheerio
/mathias

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 2959 »

Maybe Maxim has some time to spare? Hint hint. ;)

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 56456 »

As far as I know we have two active TKs in Gothenburg, Nicky and Maxim. And a few others spread across the nearby systems (cities).
I don't have a TK myself but as the SW nerd I am I've been reading up on the armor and might be able to give you some basic tips and tricks when it comes to modifying and assembeling the armor. But I think Nicky and Maxim are your best nearby bets.

Anyhow, welcome to the fun part of Star Wars as you want to get it approved and do some charity work with the rest of us. :D
ImageImageImage

Imperial spy
Imperial spy

Post by 54321 »

Wrong, I have a very unhelpful personality. I think a good old "asking thread" works best, we are very active on this forum and answer frequently asked questions quite fast. Then if you want someone with spacey wings, well, uhh, well, uhh..mm.. uh.. *sneaks out*.

parranoja
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by parranoja »

haha, yeah I get it, I would probably react in the same way if someone asked me this question :) I am PM'ing with Morten now and he is very helpfull!
Hopefully I'll get to see you guys on an event in the not to distant future and see some of the armors up close. And Nicky, I'll make sure to zero in on you and ask "what is that" "why is that there" , "What does that cost?" and so on ;)

Thank you all for quick replys and it's great with an active forum

todiloo!

parranoja
Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by parranoja »

Oh, and Niklas! thanks, much appreciated!

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 7858 »

parranoja wrote:haha, yeah I get it, I would probably react in the same way if someone asked me this question :) I am PM'ing with Morten now and he is very helpfull!
Hopefully I'll get to see you guys on an event in the not to distant future and see some of the armors up close. And Nicky, I'll make sure to zero in on you and ask "what is that" "why is that there" , "What does that cost?" and so on ;)

Thank you all for quick replys and it's great with an active forum

todiloo!

You can get all your problems solved here (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/) too. Just read everything, twice! ;)

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 74210 »

Sorry for my late reply here.
Had some down-time.
I'd be willing to lend an ear and be a sort of guide here. Send me a PM and we can arrange for a meeting or something. :)