Regarding seller Mr B******** (A****)

Good tools, guides, etc for people building costumes.

Moderator: team-ng-command

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper
antispamfield: No

Regarding seller Mr B******** (A****)

Post by 52583 »

I just picked this up over at the BSN, so any potential newcomer out there, beware.

The seller Mr *********, a.k.a *****, using the website *********.com is "currently undergoing a hearing regarding merchandizing violations and have been instructed not to engage in sales of any kind on the 501st Legion boards".

So, it's buyer beware. No one will forbid you from buying from this guy, and his stuff does seem to look OK for approval, but just... beware.

As a general rule, look at the detachment boards for where to get armor parts, don't just go searching on the internet.
Last edited by 52583 on 14 Jan 2014, 15:45, edited 2 times in total.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: Regarding seller Mr Bojangles (Azman)

Post by 8746 »

He was the same guy that took money from 18 people (including my $617) .. took almost 2 years and a courtorder to get the money.
I for one are very happy he finally gets a hearing and hopefully banned from the legion.

Imperial spy
Imperial spy

Post by 54321 »

************* Mr. BoJangles, **************

edit/ took out his real names.

Imperial citizen
Imperial citizen

Post by 5592 »

What an ***, ***!
Last edited by 5592 on 14 Jan 2014, 16:38, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

501st Legion Trooper
501st Legion Trooper

Post by 4492 »

I edited out the information about his real name and ID number.

Imperial spy
Imperial spy

Post by 54321 »

Sorry, thought the thread was in a member-only area, as it should be.

Then moving the thread would be necessary.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Post by 52583 »

TK-54321 wrote:Sorry, thought the thread was in a member-only area, as it should be.

Then moving the thread would be necessary.
Fixed.

Imperial spy
Imperial spy

Post by 54321 »

Yeah but, we can't use a garrison forum to warn the public about sellers etc. as it's outside the legion and garrison business to sell stuff or "certify" sellers. People are on their own and should use the detachment forums or private messages from members to get that kind of info. It's not our responsibility if they don't double check whether a seller is legit or not.

Luckily, you fixed it, now the thread is exactly how it is supposed to be, helpful and everything. I can totally shop in total confidence.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: Regarding seller Mr B******** (A****)

Post by 11327 »

A couple of years ago, he used to be a partner with MC. He and MC used to be on different forums selling the same stuff. I thought that they were the same person with different handles until MC told me otherwise.. :P
Then he and MC had a falling out and went their respective ways. In the summer of 2012 both he and MC started to sell jumpsuits at about the same time ... and I can only imagine that that would have made things more confusing for those not in the know.

I think it is sad that it has come to this. I have dealt with him and had no problems. Once when he worked with MC I sent him a mould of my Rebel Snowspeeder pilot comm badge sculpt to make available, and I dunno what happened to that when they stopped working together.

Nordic Garrison trooper
Nordic Garrison trooper

Re: Regarding seller Mr B******** (A****)

Post by 8746 »

Almost right, Bojangles ONLY handled customer relations like taking orders and handling money, then all of a sudden he felt he didn't get big enough share for the work he did so he kept money from 18 customers (me included) and numerous molds and patterns and went into business himself.
Uptil that point he had passed himself of as the one casting/assembling even though did no such thing.
MC took him to court and was ruled in guys favor and bojangles had to pay back every cent like the scum he is.

I have miles of emails with him bragging how he kept the money and he would never pay anything back.